Bi-Rite Family of Businesses
WANT TO KNOW IF YOUR ORGANIZATION IS ELIGIBLE FOR A DONATION FROM BI-RITE? PLEASE REVIEW THESE GUIDELINES:1. We prioritize support for non-profits (501c3) at the intersection of food, youth, and education, with a lens towards historically-underserved populations. If you are a fiscally sponsored nonprofit you must provide the EIN number of your fiscal sponsor in your request.
2. Our work is rooted in local and meaningful relationships. We prioritize our giving to organizations that operate within the same neighborhoods and communities as our businesses.
3. In order to have meaningful impact for the many wonderful organizations within our community, donations are limited to 1 per organization per 12-month period.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT:
1. We are only donating gift card and catering orders at this time. We currently cannot accommodate donation requests for specific products.
2. Accept mailed, e-mailed or faxed donation requests. Any donation request submitted in this way will not be reviewed or considered. Please submit all donation requests using this online form.
3. Mail or deliver donated items. All items must be arranged for pick-up at our 18th Street Market or Divisadero Street Market. You will receive pickup instructions in your email confirmation.
4. Support third party or individual fundraisers.
5. Donate ice cream. Sorry, we wish we could but the logistics of something this melty makes it too tough to coordinate!
PLEASE ALSO NOTE, if your donation request is for catering, all platters will need to be picked up between the hours of 12pm-2pm on the day of your event. Delivery of catering donations may be available for a fee.
All donation requests must be submitted at least four (4) to six (6) weeks in advance of the date the donation is needed. We will be in touch with you within three (3) weeks of your submission; if you haven't heard from us within that time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Even though we aim to donate to organizations that serve within our immediate neighborhood, we will still review requests from other non-profits.